Louth Meath Education and Training Board - LMETB
Louth Meath Education and Training Board (LMETB) is a statutory education and training authority established 1st July 2013 under the Education and Training Boards Act 2013. It is comprised of the amalgamated services of two former Vocational Education Committees (VEC) – Louth VEC and Meath VEC respectively.
LMETB is committed to excellence and innovation in the education of young people and adults through the provision of dynamic services delivered by professional staff. As the principal state education authority in the counties of Louth and Meath, LMETB employs over 2,200 staff. It is highly committed to the provision of innovative and imaginative education services throughout the educational facilities it manages. This includes 18 Post Primary schools, one Community National school, 2 Post Leaving Certificate Colleges, 8 Youthreach Centres, 1 Regional Skills Training Centre and an extensive range of Adult Services that include Adult Literacy Services, Community Education, Back to Education Initiative, VTOS and Adult Guidance.
LMETB have a strong record of innovative practice in our schools and centers of education with some gaining international recognition for innovation in education. We work both nationally and locally in partnership with all schools, agencies and organisations to provide a collaborative and coherent program of educational opportunities for students at all levels. LMETB also has extensive experience of coordinating and participating in numerous EU and nationally funded projects.
Associazione People Help the People
People Help the People is a no-profit association founded in 2009 in Palermo with objectives of social solidarity. An objective pursued through the promotion of human person and recovery, preservation, and enhancement of historic, cultural and environmental heritage come to the design and implementation of projects for support and promotion of the human person.
BEST Institute of Continuous Vocational Qualification Training and Personnel Training Ltd - BEST
BEST Institut für berufsbezogene Weiterbildung und Personaltraining GmbH was founded in 1990 as an independent Austrian organisation for providing continuous training, vocational qualification and career services. Its main activities comprise the development of innovative training programmes for young (+16) individuals and adults, many of them disadvantaged and with migration background, on continuous and vocational training, counselling & coaching and activation for job seekers and employees.
The training schemes are client-oriented and based on both the specific needs of the labour market and the participants' individual situations, skills and competences, previous experience and life circumstances. The institute has its headquarters in Vienna and operates four branches in the Vienna and Lower Austria region for up to 12.000 students per year (2015). The innovative training programmes for different target groups include own pedagogic and didactic approaches and materials, especially for social integration, empowerment, self-reflection and motivation, as well as ICT based methods which are constantly being updated.
The general objectives of GIE are:
- To constitute a base of information useful to those interested about the fundamental concepts of European Union.
- To be up-to-date with the actual state of the European integration process, by permanently monitoring the interest indicators in the field of education, culture, political and socio-economical environment.
- To be up-to-date with the educational programs, professional-training programs, cultural programs, socio-economical programs and political programs of the European Union, by activating in the view of their implementing in Romania and also in other countries that are subdue to the European integration process, taking into account the specific possibilities.
- To perform educational, training and/or cultural, socio-economical and political actions, adequate to the aim of the association, contributing thus to the European integration process.
- To initiate fundamental and/or applicative research activities, destined to the study of the processes that are contributing to the European integration of Romania and of other countries subdue to the European integration process.
- To activate in the common European spirit, for promoting the fundamental values of democracy and of human rights.
- To cultivate and to develop collaboration relations with other governmental or non-governmental organisations from Romania and from abroad, having as goal to promote the humanist values, the European values .
- To create or to participate at the creation of mass-media structures (television, radio, publications, and web) and also to the elaboration of adequate materials in the view of disseminating the fundamental concepts those are at the base of the European Union's development and of the universal values.
INNOVADE LI (InnovADE)
INNOVADE is an SME based in Cyprus, with a team of professionals with several years of experience in strategic visioning, business development, social entrepreneurship, technology, innovation, and academic industries. Its project experiences and academic influences span the globe. Its goal is to assist clients to define and attain their Strategic Goals and achieve their operational objectives by providing unparallel level of expert support.
InnovADE works with organizations to help them streamline technological advancements and productivity tools into their processes to ensure that they improve performance, and increase their productivity and profitability. The InnovADE team has a positive outlook in formulating and solving problems, a passion and the commitment to clients, and its expertise, experience, and knowledge are the driving forces behind its business philosophy. The combination of these values is what differentiates InnovADE from the multitude of other organizations.
InnovADE is specializing in various solutions, based on its strategic direction and supported by resident expertise. Some of the areas of strength are: ICT integration, Innovation Infusion, Strategic Development, Project Management, Expert Opinion Services, Quality Assurance, Monitoring and Evaluation.
Kadis d.o.o. provides wide range of training courses and other human resource services. Since 1992 we’ve been a provider of various employability skills workshops and programs for the Employment Service of Slovenia. We offer various programs to schools regarding career guidance (workshops for students, parents and school counsellors) and also services for individuals and companies, such as individual career counselling, career development, recruitment and selection, training of employees, particularly in soft skills, implementation of labour law proceedings and other HRM services.
The team mainly consists of psychologists, pedagogues and sociologists, all experienced in training and education. We have years of experience with international projects, both as a promoter and a partner, all in the fields of training, assessment, career guidance and e-learning. Through EU projects we are actively working on further advancement of the services, state-of-the-art methodologies and technology to make the top quality services more accessible for all target groups.
SVEB is the Swiss national umbrella organisation for adult education and operates as a professional association and pressure group. We are represented through offices in all three language regions. In addition, we also manage the Training for Trainers, eduQua and ModuQua offices, which are also represented in the different language regions. Our secretariats in Italian- and French-speaking Switzerland are actively supported by regional networks.
For more than 60 years we have pioneered adult learning in Switzerland. We have campaigned for an effective and forward-looking adult education system and devoted ourselves to achieving a high level of quality in adult learning opportunities throughout Switzerland. We set high standards in the work we do, which includes developing innovative approaches to adult education and the conditions surrounding it. An optimal network of diverse players is a key aim for us and forms the basis for our activities.
The 700 SVEB members represent private and state institutions for adult education, associations, in-house training departments and individuals. SVEB is financed by membership fees, state subsidies, national and European project activities and the sale of services, products and publications.